Do you guys like the new update. Today we are decorating our house for halloween with the new items in the bloxburg 080 update.
I scream a lot so.
Halloween ideas in bloxburg. The Bloxburg Fall and Halloween update is now here. There's so much it's wild. Hope you enjoy and tell us who YOU think.
Today Rich, Olive and I will be decorating our house for Halloween because the new bloxburg fall update came out today. Let's take a look at some spooky. Do you guys like the new update.
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED SORRY IF I WAS. DECORATING MY HOUSE FOR HALLOWEEN. OPEN ME (OR ELSE) HIII this video is so extra and i'm genuinely sorry if it actually scares you, i put a warning ok i haven't posted in a few weeks because i've.
This was so much fun to hang out, do a build with some friends and SUPER challenging. Come explore another year of spooky things with me. GUYS WE HAVE SECRET BOOKSHELF DOORS AND MAGIC PUMPKINS NOW AHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY.
(Roblox Bloxburg) Roblox Roleplay Don't forget to SMASH that LIKE button. Some ideas for you to dress up your character in the bloxburg wardrobe ヘ(^^ヘ) (Big thanks to my friends SimpIyCanadian, KenzieePlays, & SpiritSpongey for. FINALLY the NEW BLOXBURG Halloween & Autumn UPDATE IS HERE.
Post a Comment